Land Management Online committed to supporting your privacy
LMO recognises the importance of compliance with Australian Privacy Laws, particularly with respect to personal information. For this reason LMO has adopted a Privacy of Information Policy consistent with Australian Privacy Legislation. Users are assured their personal details are kept strictly confidential in line with the Privacy Act and National Privacy Principles, which came into effect December 21, 2001.
The following Privacy Statement explains how your personal information (being information capable of identifying you as an individual) will be treated as you access and interact with this website. The practices outlined in this Privacy Statement are subject to any rights LMO may have to handle personal information in accordance with law.
Collecting personal information
The personal information LMO may collect via this website includes:
- the content of any messages you submit via this website, requesting us to provide services, information or take actions;
- any messages or comments you submit to us via the website or to an email address displayed on this website;
- email addresses provided via this website will only be used to respond to specific user queries and will not be added to any mailing lists, nor disclosed to any other party without the users knowledge and consent, unless required by law.
Use and disclosure of personal information
Information collected by LMO is stored on our database and is not distributed to any unspecified organisations. In addition to LMO providing services and carrying out requests, we may use or disclose personal information that we collect about you for purposes including the following:
- for the purpose we have collected the information;
- purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of this website;
- to the specified organisations of AgForce Queensland and the Queensland Government Department of Environment and Heritage Protection;
- any other purposes required or authorised by law.
Feedback, contact page and email
LMO may preserve the content of any feedback, contact page, email or other electronic message we receive. Any personal information contained in that message will only be used or disclosed in ways set out in the Privacy Statement.
Links to external websites
The LMO Privacy Statement does not extend beyond this website. When following links to other sites from this website, LMO recommends you read the privacy statement of that site to familiarise yourself with its privacy practices.